Uhuru Kenyatta the son of the first president of Kenya after an intelligence briefing on Wednesday flew out to the Hague in an emotional departure.
Uhuru’s lawyers are British and are a reputed legal team.
The Uhuru defense team include British lawyers Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins.
Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins defended Slobodan Milosevic.
Uhuru left the country after holding several political rallies that saw millions of Kenyans support him.
Uhuru and Mr Muthaura,who is the head of civil service.
Uhuru arrive sin the Netherlands on Thursday morning.
Uhuru enjoys immense powerful international connections in Britain, China, and the United States.
Uhuru is one of the richest men in Kenya and Africa.
His lawyers as earlier mentioned include Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins.
- Raila Odinga ICC Hague Game and French Connections Cornered Raila Odinga is solely the mastermind of the Hague process, intelligence sources have […]
- Ocampo 6 in Kenya PEV Named, but Questions Linger on ICC Credibility The ICC Suspects are
- Are Uhuru Kenyatta’s Fortunes Going Down The Drain? Uhuru Kenyatta is not doing well in the political theater, Strategic Intelligence […]
- Ocampo Evidence on Kenya to be Shared at ICC and Weaken his Prosecution The international criminal court prosecutor is scheduled to share his evidence with […]
- Terror Threats in Kenya and Uganda Detected Intelligence gathered chart a possible well-coordinated terror attack is in the offing […]
- ISIL Intelligence Operative, and Double Agent, who Facilitated Logistics for Terror Organization Apprehended Turkish security services have apprehended an intelligence operative working for both […]
- China Violated Arms Embargo in West Africa Shipment //
China violated a United Nations arms embargo after it failed to properly declare […]
- Tullow and Africa Oil Cautionary Steps in Kenya’s Oil Discovery Kenya is inching closer to become a world oil producer yet the president of the republic […]
- Joseph Kipchirchir Boinet IG Kenya Police Service is an Intelligence Officer Joseph Kipchirchir Boinet a high ranking intelligence officer at the National […]
- President Kenyatta to Address Kenyans Over Mandera Terror Attack The president of Kenya, President Uhuru Kenyatta is set to address the nation this […]
- Building Collapes in Nairobi, 30 Families Trapped, Rescue Ops on A 5 storey building situated in Nairobi's Makongeni area has collapsed, emergency […]
- Njoki Ndugu Eyeing to be Chief Justice of Kenya Njoki Ndungu is eying the chief justice seat after Justice Gicheru exit. According to […]
- Al-Shabaab’s Surges, Somalia May Fail Again //
Al-Shabaab militants have reorganized, re-armed, and trained hundreds of new […]
- Terrorism in Kenya; Terrorists Main Targets and How to thwart them Part 1-Malls By David James
Terrorism in Kenya has become a problem that is far beyond state […]